Featured Event - Bay to Birdwood Classic
- The 2017 Bay to Birdwood Classic will be held on Sunday 24 September. Starting at Barratt Reserve Adelaide Shores, West Beach, the event follows a route through metropolitan Adelaide to the Finish at the National Motor Museum at Birdwood in the Adelaide Hills.
- Any substantially original vehicles manufactured between 1956 and 1981 are eligible to enter.
- You may nominate to enter either the Concours d’Elegance or Preservation Class. Please refer to page regarding rules and regulations to check if you qualify.
- All entries must be accompanied by a photo of the entered vehicle as it will be shown on the day of the event.
- Pre-entries close Friday 4 August 2017 or earlier if the maximum of 1750 vehicles is reached.
- Upon completion of your online entry a confirmation email will be sent to you. Your vehicle pack including your vehicle number, maps and instructions will be posted by the first week of September. If you require your pack to be posted to other than the address you enter on your application form or for any other enquiries please contact us at email@example.com or on (08) 8568 4022.
COST OF ENTRY
- The cost of entry covers the vehicle and all legally seated passengers.
- For vehicles on Historic or Concessional registration the fee is $69. All other vehicles $79.
- An additional $30 fee applies for entry into either the Concours d’Elegance or Preservation Class.
- Any entry submitted later than the close of entry date will carry an additional $15 fee.
- The only other applicable charge is for entry at the Finish at Birdwood for friends or family who do not travel in the entered vehicle.